Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thank you for asking.

Thank you for asking Pastor, and I believe asking with a heart of friendship.  I am sorry that I did not have much of an answer.

I spent some time this afternoon trying to come up with an answer. Here is what I have so far:

    My hair is pink - but it is October so I don't know if that really qualifies.

    My brother has 2 kids now - and they amaze me every time I see them.

    I just celebrated 10 years in my job.

You see it's been a while since we talked, and I really don't talk about myself too much.  I will generally give you a straight answer, although I sometimes come up empty.  The thing is I don't feel like there is anything much "new and exciting" in my life currently.

What I maybe should have told you is that I see God working, and I think I am joining Him. That my faith community is growing stronger, but somehow seems detached from great portions of my life. That I sometimes wonder why I'm still here, waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment