Thursday, February 10, 2011

pondering loss

If only you knew how much you knew. Or at least how much I tried to share. I’m not such an open book. I don’t tell much, so what I do say is important. Sometimes I wonder where we’d be , if you had really listened. If I had been able to express myself…

 

How do people learn how to understand one another, learn to communicate?

We tried, and failed miserably. We are so different, and yet…

 

My bad habits, our lack of communication. 

 

If it were right, we would have figured it out, wouldn’t we have?

 



CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY. This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment